Who We Are
We are a team of psychologists and nurse practitioners, nurses and clinicians. We utilize psychotherapy, medications, and alternative therapies to improve health and functioning.
Our philosophy is that the distress and difficulty coping that often bring someone for treatment is a highly personal and unique experience which often does not lend itself to preset solutions. We strive to understand not just the problem, but how your difficulties arose within your particular life situation, incorporating when possible a holistic, integrative model which values psychological, spiritual, and physical health. We offer solution focused, short term therapy as well as longer more intensive treatment based on mutually agreed upon goals that are tailored to your unique experience and needs.
Our clinicians have office hours everyday except Sundays. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company.
- Steve Domann, Psy. D.
- Mariza Marcili, Nurse Practitioner
- Melissa Claudio , Nurse Practitioner
- Shannon Miles, Nurse Practitioner
- Sergio Arias, Office Manager, Nurse
- Alejandra Arias, Long Term Care Manager
- Kharissa Garcillano, Outpatient Manager
- Blossom Guzman, Administrative Assistant
- Marquetta Barnett, Community Liaison