Who We Are
We are a team of psychologists and nurse practitioners, nurses and clinicians. We utilize psychotherapy, medications, and alternative therapies to improve health and functioning.
Our philosophy is that the distress and difficulty coping that often bring someone for treatment is a highly personal and unique experience which often does not lend itself to preset solutions. We strive to understand not just the problem, but how your difficulties arose within your particular life situation, incorporating when possible a holistic, integrative model which values psychological, spiritual, and physical health. We offer solution focused, short term therapy as well as longer more intensive treatment based on mutually agreed upon goals that are tailored to your unique experience and needs.
Our clinicians have office hours everyday except Sundays. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company.
- Steve Domann, Psy. D.
- Melissa Claudio, Nurse Practitioner
- Lucy Pitts, Nurse Practitioner
- Audrey Atencio, Nurse Practitioner
- Mark Sonenschein, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Nathan Dingeldein, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Sergio Arias, RN/Practice Manager
- Blossom Guzman, Psychometrician
- Chris Paul Faulkner, Case Manager
- Ahmad Zainulabadin, Case Manager
- Chante Williams, Case Manager
- Susana Guzman, HR Manager